Sodexo is a global leader in Quality of Life services, offering a wide range of services across the globe. The corporation operates in a variety of areas in Canada, including offshore, mining, education, aged care, and corporate. Find out more about the career opportunities listed below.
Sodexo has a global workforce of approximately 460,000 people working in 72 countries. Issy-les-Moulineaux, a Paris suburb, is home to the French food services and facilities management organization. Sodexo creates, manages, and delivers new combination solutions that strive to improve not just the way their customers’ businesses run on a daily basis, but also the quality of life for both consumers and employees.
The company has a reputation for forming long-term relationships with its clients, which it achieves through maintaining an open and transparent connection based on trust and the promise of outstanding service. Sodexo calls itself a “people business” because it employs over half a million people worldwide. When you join Sodexo, you become a member of their global family.
This workplace has a strong sense of community, which motivates workers to stay for the long haul. Employees are encouraged to “bring your complete self to work every day,” according to the Sodexo website, promoting an inclusive work atmosphere by embracing the variety and cultural variants that each individual feels comfortable with. Their staff is also concerned about others and strives to have a positive impact on the areas in which they work. They understand that people don’t simply want employment anymore; they want positions that allow them to use their skills, knowledge, and passions to their full potential.
Sodexo Canada has a wide range of employment opportunities in the food and facilities management industries, and they encourage applicants to shift careers. This is your chance if you’re in these shoes! If you appreciate providing excellent levels of customer service, working in a fast-paced workplace, and understand the difference a smile and some helpful advice can make in a visitor’s day, Sodexo would love to hear from you! If you wish to be a part of this successful organization, have a look at this list of some of the company’s most recent job opportunities:
- Manager, Digital Communications (maternity leave coverage), Burlington
- General Manager, Goose Bay, NL
- Health and Safety Coordinator Energy and Resources, Calgary
- Building Operations and Power Engineering Manager, Grande Prairie
- Contract Senior Claims Manager, Burlington
- Directeur.trice des ventes Banquets et Traiteur, Services aux Entreprises, Gatineau
- Chef Manager Remote Sites British Columbia, Calgary
- Directeur.trice Général.e, Division Énergie et Ressources, Fermont
- Personal Care Attendant (Licensed Practical Nurses), Calgary
- Proposal Development Specialist, Burlington
- Employee Relations Manager, Calgary
- Coordinator, Benefits, and Retirement Programs, Burlington, and more.
To see this and other job opportunities, go to ca.sodexo.com/careers and look under the “Join Our Team” section for all open positions. Apply now to be a part of this worldwide company’s team. Best of luck!
Source: ca.indeed.com | Images: sodexo.jobs/ bitc.ie