Last Updated: [09/13/2023]
1. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) when you visit a website. They serve various purposes, including improving your browsing experience, remembering your preferences, and analyzing how you use the site.
2. Types of Cookies
a. Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually set in response to actions you take, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work correctly.
b. Performance Cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us understand how visitors interact with our site, which pages are most and least popular, and how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and, therefore, anonymous.
c. Functionality Cookies
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party
providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
d. Targeting/Advertising Cookies
These cookies may be set through our website by advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- To provide a better and more personalized user experience.
- To understand how our website is used and to improve its performance.
- To show you relevant advertisements.
4. Managing Cookies
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please note that if you choose to block or delete cookies, some features of our website may not work correctly. Here are your options:
- Browser Settings: You can adjust your browser settings to block or delete cookies. Each browser has different methods for doing this, so check your browser’s “Help” section for instructions.
- Third-Party Tools: You can also use third-party tools and browser extensions to manage cookies.
- Opt-Out Links: You can opt out of certain types of cookies by using the opt-out links provided in the “Targeting/Advertising Cookies” section.
5. More Information
For more information about cookies and how to manage them, you can visit external resources such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
6. Contact Us