Pizza enthusiasts on the lookout for job have discovered a new opportunity: Pizza Hut has over 60 job openings for delivery drivers or to service clients in its pizzerias across the country. Find out more in the sections below.
Pizza Hut is aiming to expand its workforce as the company’s well-known pizza network expands and demand for delivery people grows across the country this summer. The company has 61 new job opportunities, the most of them are for motorcycle dividers and store employees.
The company has over 55 years of experience and is well-known for its uniqueness and, of course, delectable flavors. Pizza Hut now has over 15,000 locations and 300,000 employees in over 90 countries.
Some of the contracts available on this call are for part-time work, which might be a wonderful way to supplement your income while you are not studying.
To work at Pizza Hut, an applicant must be available and flexible with their hours, as well as specify whether they prefer morning, afternoon, or night distribution.
You have the option of working on the delivery team or in one of the group’s pizzerias, as previously described. The following are the job categories that are available in this Pizza Hut job posting:
- Food Preparation & Service
- Customer Service
- Production & Manufacturing
Candidates who wish to work as delivery men must possess a valid driver’s license. It is necessary to have excellent public-facing abilities in order to work in the network’s pizzerias. Here are some of the positions we’ve hand-picked for you:
- Contract Delivery Driver London, ON
- Food service supervisor Olds, AB
- Cook Sylvan Lake, AB
- Food service supervisor Martensville, SK
- Kitchen Staff Edmonton, AB
- Cashier Saskatoon, SK
- Delivery Driver Oshawa, ON
- Kitchen Help Prince Albert, SK
- Team Member North Bay, ON
- Shift Managers and Team Members Edmonton, AB
- Kitchen Help Regina, SK
- Shift Manager Edmonton, AB
- Cashier Yorkton, SK
- Customer Service Representative Thunder Bay, ON
- Server/CSR North Bay, ON
- Part Time / Full Time Team Member & Supervisors Richmond Hill, ON
- Bookkeeper Edmonton, AB
- Delivery Drivers Edmonton, AB
- Closing Cook Kingston, ON
- Restaurant Supervisor Lloydminster, AB
- Assistant Manager London, ON
- Line Cook/Prep Cook Kingston, ON
- Dough Master Membre d’équipe Chef de quart Montréal, QC
Pizza Hut employees who work as customer service representatives, counter attendants, and food services associates make up to $ 15.98 per hour, according to the job portal ca.indeed.com, where over 2.6k employees have reviewed the company. A general manager gets up to $ 56.86 per hour.
Visit the job portal ca.indeed.com to see all of the open positions with the registration time still open, and you can secure a position at this fantastic pizza. Best of luck!
Source: ca.indeed.com| Images: jobinterviewadvice.org/ peru-retail.com