September brings a slew of new job opportunities in Australia, and we’ll show you over a hundred of them today. The world’s largest resource corporation extracts and processes oil, gas, and minerals for a variety of countries. Find out more in the sections below.
BHP Group Limited and BHP Group plc used to be known as BHP Billiton, a trading company of BHP Group Limited and BHP Group plc. The corporation is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia and is a multinational mining, petroleum, and metals public company.
The organization today employs over 70,000 people in 90 sites across the world, with the goal of bringing resources and people together to make the world a safer and better place for everyone.
When it comes to developing and retaining their team, the organization also addresses key social issues, according to the organization. They build a safer, more peaceful culture, for example, by pushing for gender balance.
The organization wants BHP to be a place where every employee, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, or any other attribute, is appreciated and valued.
BHP is supposed to be a fun and welcoming place to work. On the other hand, the company realizes that there is still much work to be done, and it will continue to focus on improving rules, behaviors, and processes, as well as incorporating flexible work into company practices and making the industry more appealing to diverse talent. If you wish to be a part of this worldwide team, look for a new job posting on the company’s website soon. Check out the following job openings for which you can email your resume today: Site Operations Manager, Potash BHP – Saskatchewan
- Responds to service requests in a timely and effective manner, resolves incidents/problems, and maintains the Technology service catalog.
- Determines the root cause of problems and assesses alternative solutions to ensure a well-thought-out and structured approach to fixing complicated issues.
- Is in charge of Operations Maintenance, which includes things like monitoring the performance of hosting and network infrastructure and applications, maintaining the capacity and availability of hosting and network infrastructure and applications, and so on.
Principal Hoisting Engineer BHP – Saskatoon, SK The Principal Hoist Engineer will be assigned to the Mining Team and will work in the Mechanical Engineering department. The location of the position is Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. It is necessary to travel to the EPCM offices in Mississauga and Sudbury on a regular basis. Some of the tasks of the role include:
- Working with the Asset Management and Operational Readiness teams to develop a maintenance program for the hoist systems.
- Supporting and ensuring EPCM’s formulation of the foundation of design, scopes of work, specifications, technical bid evaluations, and award recommendations.
- Owner requirements, such as Engineering Standards, Design Criteria, Master Specs, Production Plans, and Safety in Design, are incorporated into Hoisting system designs and procurement packages.
More information about the company and employment openings, including requirements, duties, income, and more, can be found at ca.indeed.com. Once you’ve found the company using the search bar on the website, apply today to be a part of this global team!
Source: ca.indeed.com | Images: Mining/ BHP