There are several logistics jobs available across Canada for candidates with experience in the logistics and transportation sector, as well as those seeking to enter the field. Find out more in the sections below.
Working in the logistics business is an excellent option if you want to work in some of Canada’s most diverse locations. With the rise of virtual commerce and the reopening of stores, this function is becoming increasingly important for many firms.
Because logistics and distribution services are required by various types of businesses, you can work in factories, industries, shops, hospitals, service institutions, and much more as a logistics worker.
Warehouse workers, especially for large chain stores, drivers for various types of cargo, and operators who work directly with logistics are among the most in-demand roles in the industry.
The job openings we’ve selected for you today come from the Indeed job board, and they include temporary, permanent, and self-employed positions. Working hours for the positions vary, including full-time, part-time, intensive, and indifferent. Take a look at some of the job openings we’ve identified for you: Logistics Assistant Late Shift Bison Transport — Winnipeg, MB: As a Logistics Assistant, you will manage freight movement through Canada and the United States with the company’s network of partner carriers and the Bison operations team in order to adequately service the client base.
A.M.A. Horticulture — Kingsville, ON: As the firm enters its busiest season, A.M.A. is searching for a someone who is task-oriented, self-motivated, and a dependable team member to join their team. The Warehouse Assistant’s primary responsibility is to complete customer orders and prepare them for delivery. All warehouse associates are accountable for the accuracy and completeness of all orders they fill.
Driver/Material Handler II Winnipeg, Manitoba: Canadian Blood Services As a supply chain logistics worker, you’ll be a Regular Part-Time Driver in this position. According to the organization, its drivers interact directly with its Collections staff and donors, thus customer service skills are a must! In this role, collaboration, respect, and integrity are crucial.
If you want to guarantee your position for this month and apply for quick incorporation, go to ca.indeed.com and use the “Logistics” category search filter to see the full list of available jobs. Here are a few of the most recent job opportunities:
- Logistics Coordinator (Class 5 Driver) Chit Chats — Montréal, QC
- Dispatch Assistant, Griffin Logistics Ltd. — Rocky View County, AB
- Customer Service Administrator Prepac Manufacturing Ltd — Delta, BC
- Project Coordinator – Transit Infrastructure (Talent Pool) Metrolinx — Toronto, ON
- Warehouse Administrative Clerk Intelcom Express — Nepean, ON
- Front Desk Clerk/Customer Service Rep Compass Group — Mississauga, ON
- Project Coordinator Pacific Builders’ Supplies — Cobble Hill, BC
- Analyst (Buyer’s Assistant) Taku Sports Group — Whitehorse, YT
- Inventory Control Assistant — Port Perry, ON
- Logistics & Nutrition Assistant Providence Care — Kingston, ON
- Customer Service Representative Route Driver Ryan Company Ltd — Coquitlam, BC
- Truck Driver DeVry Greenhouses — Canada
- Logistics Assistant Night Shift Bison Transport — Winnipeg, MB