IKEA is a global furniture and design shop company with locations all over the world. It offers a diverse selection of options to satisfy even the most discerning clients. The organization is looking for a variety of professional profiles, and you can apply for one of them right now!
Summer job opportunities at the organization include food, warehouse, and security coworkers, greeters, managers, sales team members, and more. If you want to work for Ikea, there are a few things you should know about this global retailer. In 1958, IKEA opened its first store in lmhult, Switzerland. Despite the fact that IKEA is a global success, Germany now has the most stores in the world.
Keep an eye on the job vacancies we’ll show below if you’ve been seeking for a chance to work for a worldwide organization. The company’s objective, according to its website, is to provide a variety of services and goods that make its clients’ lives easier and more comfortable. As a result, when difficult jobs arise, such as furniture assembly, installs, and so on, IKEA experts are always available to assist their customers.
The IKEA network provides a wide range of services, including furniture and other product delivery, consultants and professionals that assist customers in designing and planning their homes, purchase financing, no-cost returns, furniture installation, assembly and disassembly, and more.
With the additional work opportunities available in Canada, the brand is looking to hire more people in a variety of places around the country, including Toronto, Vaughan, Boucherville, Québec, Burlington, Dartmouth, Calgary, and other cities. The business provides part-time and full-time employment with contracts, with some of them requiring weekend availability, hours between 3 a.m. and 11 a.m., reliable transportation, and other restrictions. IKEA is an inclusive, diverse, and open place for all of its employees, according to company reviews, who share a lively and friendly workplace. By working together, the employees also promote improved communication and client service.
Interested? For anyone interested in joining this team, below are the most recent job openings announced by the organization, for which you may apply today:
- Overnight Warehouse Co-Worker – Winnipeg, MB · Part-time
- Kitchen Planner IKEA Winnipeg, MB · Part-time
- Commercial Restaurant Manager IKEA Winnipeg, MB · Full-time
- Overnight Replenishment Co-Worker IKEA Calgary, AB · Part-time
- Goods Flow Co-Worker IKEA Toronto, ON · Part-time
- Receiving Goods Flow Co-Worker IKEA Calgary, AB · Part-time
- IKEA Food Co-Worker IKEA Richmond, BC · Part-time
- Full Time Warehouse Co-Worker (AM And PM Shifts Available)
- Goods Flow Co-Worker IKEA Coquitlam, BC · Part-time
- Safety &Amp; Security Team Leader IKEA Richmond, BC · Full-time
- Store Sales Manager IKEA Toronto, ON · Full-time
- Carts Co Worker IKEA Ottawa, ON · Part-time
- Self-Serve Co-Worker IKEA Vaughan, ON · Part-time
- Safety And Security PT Agent IKEA Toronto, ON · Part-time
- Collaborateur, Entrepôt IKEA Québec, QC · Full-time
- Soutien D’Équipe, Service Des Caisses IKEA Québec, QC · Full-time
- Collaborateur/trice – Communication Graphique Bilingue IKEA Montreal, QC · Contract, and many more.
Over 80 job positions are currently available at Ikea Canada. To see the entire list of career opportunities, go to the company’s website today and look under the “Jobs” section. You may also use the state/province and employment type filters to narrow down your results. Best of luck!
Source: ikea.com/ca/en | Images: guff.com/ The Krazy Coupon Lady