If you’re looking for a career in the IT field, we have some exciting news for you: Amazon Web Services (AWS), the e-commerce giant’s cloud services platform, has launched a job posting with over 20,000 job opportunities. Find out more in the sections below.
This summer, AWS will publish the largest job bank it has ever published. There are 20,000 job openings distributed across Europe, America, and Australia. A total of 846 job opportunities are currently available in Canada. The majority of the openings at the American firm are for various professional profiles in the technology (IT) sector.
Engineering students with a Higher Degree in Networks and Systems, as well as professionals with specialized training, particularly in the area of cloud computing, are in high demand. Amazon is hiring in Canada for software development, software engineering and management, technical programming, product management, marketing, and other positions.
Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, and Quebec are among the locations. In addition, because teleworking is common in the industry, the multinational provides candidates the option of working in a hybrid or remote model. Take a look at some of the available positions:
- Front-End Engineer CA, ON, Toronto
- Software Development Engineer, Relational Database Service CA, BC, Vancouver
- Sr. Cloud Technical Account Manager – Calgary, CAN CA, AB, Calgary
- Software Development Manager CodeSuite CA, ON, Toronto
- Principal Architecte de la livraison au client / Senior Customer Delivery Architect CA, QC, Montreal
- AWS Sr. Sales Leader, Telecommunications CA, ON, Toronto
- Front End Engineer – AWS IQ (L5) CA, BC, Vancouver
- Cloud Technical Account Manager – Calgary, CAN CA, AB, Calgary
- Gestionnaire principal des solutions à la clientèle / Senior Customer Solutions Manager CA, QC, Montreal
- Software Development Engineer CA, BC, Vancouver
- Mobile Software Engineer – Android CA, ON, Toronto
- Manager, Audit Services CA, ON, Toronto
- AWS Senior Solutions Architect CA, ON, Toronto
How to apply for Amazon Web Services?
Candidates should check job opportunities on the official Amazon job portal, using the link amazon.jobs, to apply for one of the vacancies currently accessible on this job board. It’s vital to keep in mind that Amazon Jobs only accepts applications on this website. Because job opportunities are provided by municipalities, not by countries, opportunities can choose to see vacancies in one of the Canadian cities listed.
If the AWS human resources staff is interested in speaking with you, you will be contacted via phone interview. Candidates who know how to apply knowledge to solve problems efficiently and effectively are among the company’s needs. In addition, Amazon urges interviewers to examine the principles of computer science and practice creating code outside of an integrated programming environment in order to prepare for the interview.
The organization also undertakes to notify job hopefuls of the results within two business days. Apply now if you want to be a part of this worldwide team. Best of luck!
Source: aws.amazon.com/careers | Images: pinterest.com/ aalogics.com
Nestlé Canada is recruiting for associates in Québec and Ontario, among other places.
Drivers, store associates, cashiers, and other positions are available at Domino's Canada.